I came across Mokokoma Mokhonoana on Behance while looking up African graphic designers. I really liked his logos -- simple, yet bold and uncompromising. But when I visited his website and saw his aphorisms, writings, and cartoons? I knew I had to talk to him. Our interview wasn't just about design – in fact, we didn't talk much about design at all! I think you'll like this departure from the regular shop talk on design and development. I hope you enjoy it!
- Mokokoma Mokhonoana on Twitter
- Mokokoma Mokhonoana's Website
- Mokokoma Mokhonoana on Facebook
- Mokokoma Mokhonoana's Cartoons
- The Confessions of a Misfit
- Excerpts from Divided and Conquered, Mokokoma's latest book
- Mokokoma's published writings
- "Ambition" is "greed" rebranded.